First things first-
- Contact us with your ideas and we will do our best to bring your vision to life, if you’re not sure exactly what you want that’s ok too- we are artists after all!
- Once you decide to place an order, click on the payment page and make a deposit (you can pay your deposit online through our square store, or mail us a money order if you prefer with the gun parts).
- Send us a picture of the gun or the stock and forend if they have been removed from the gun.
- Please ship us the buttstock and forend of the gun ONLY, they must be removed from the gun, this keeps your shipping costs and red tape at a minimum.
- Once your deposit is received and gun parts are on the way to us, we do a virtual design to make sure that we have the same vision (This is the time for adjustments, additions, or any other fine tuning).
- Once you approve the final design, and your deposit is received, the real work begins!!!
- When the design is completed we will e-mail you photos and ship the gun parts to your desired location upon receipt of final payment.
- Re-install the parts on the gun- and GO SHOOT SOMETHING 😀
All Gun Designs are Copyright Black Byrd Studio 2013